martedì 17 marzo 2009

13 Casi Ufo negli ultimi 7 giorni negli Stati Uniti

VERSIONE ORIGINALE

Thirteen cases of UFO sightings at higher altitudes occurred over 12 states between March 9 and 15, as reported in the Mutual UFO Network database.

These selected cases include a "greenish" object that moved at a high rate of speed over Texas, a "roundish-shape" sighting over Connecticut, a star-like object making a jerky motion over Florida, a bright blue cigar-shaped object over Independence, Missouri, a bright light seen by many people over Virginia as jets moved in for a look, pulsating lights over Arizona, something seemingly in orbit with Venus as seen from D.C., a stationary object the size of a VW bug north of Pikes Peak in Colorado, a bright blue zigzagging light splits into two lights over Georgia, white lights circling in dense clouds in Ohio, a star-like object over Texas, another star-like object with jets circling it over Washington, and a brilliant star over California changes shape and size.

These selected cases are unedited.

TX, March 6, 2009 - Looking to the south we witnessed a greenish object moving at a very high rate of speed from west to east.

My nephew-in-law and were in his front yard at the corner of Martha and Alpine streets. I was telling him about the Comet Lulin and where I thought we might see it in order to show his children. From his property on any clear or partly cloudy night , you can observe commercial aircraft coming out of the Houston, Texas airports headed east toward Florida and the east coast. We are familiar with where these planes fly, how fast they move, their lights and general behavior.

We can also see the aircraft moving in the commercial lanes going west. The ones going west are farther to the south, about the same altitude, speed, navigation lights, etc as the ones headed east.

We had been discussing Comet Lulin for about 4-5 minutes when I noticed the object come into view. It appeared out from behind the trees in the yard, moving at a speed made 5 to 7 times the speed of the jets. It was at a much higher altitude. It appeared as a solid green object, long and thin, with a cross section approximately one fifth to one sixth its length. It left no visible trail and when we had both observed the object for about 6 or 7 seconds together (I had pointed it out to him after I had seen it originally) it simply disappeared, turned off, vanished. My nephew-in-law stated that he had seen this in the past, but was not sure about what to sat or who to report it to.

We discussed what the possible explanations might be; a satellite that passed into the Earth's shadow, the fabled Aurora spyplane, or some other high tech government vehicle that is not known to the public.
I have had flight training in both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. I have a very good knowledge of what conventional aircraft can do and the speed of this object was well beyond anything that we can build, that is known to the public.

CN, March 7, 2009 - Observed bright lights coming towards me as I sat in car. The object then stopped and sat stationary for about 30 minutes before moving back in direction it came from.

On Saturday night 03/07/09 shortly before 7:pm eastern time I was sitting in my vehicle which was parked in the driveway at my home in Chester Connecticut.I was listening to a rough mix of a track which I had just recorded in the studio the previous evening when I noticed a bright object coming into view in front of me.

Looking towards my back yard into the neighboring property there is a very steep hill where at the top it is tree lined,it was above the top of the trees which I saw the bright light emerging from a distance.I really didn't think much of it at first figuring that this was maybe just a large aircraft. Being that there was nothing else present in the sky {at least from my vantage point within the car} at the time that all of this was occurring the light really seemed to stand out and I figured that I would just follow the flight path of this object since it would probably be heading almost directly over my vehicle in a short time, suddenly the object appeared to stop before it reached the treetops of the neighboring property.

In the dark it's very hard to judge the actual distance away that this object was but I'm thinking maybe at least a half a mile? I continued to watch the object sit completely stationary in the sky and of course I now knew that my interpretation of what I was watching in the sky was totally incorrect, this couldn't be an Airplane. I must have sat in my vehicle for at least 5 minutes or so with my eyes fixed to the object and never once saw that it was moving, as a helicopter might move around when it's trying to hold a steady position.

The object looked more or less roundish in shape and extremely bright {almost yellowish}, like a huge bright star only at least four times or more as bright and large as any star might ever be. At one point as I was still sitting there I observed a small airplane fly relatively close by the object dwarfing it in size. It definitely makes me wonder whether the small plane was also checking out the same thing that I was?

The next thing that I did was go into the house to tell my wife about what had just occurred and also knock on my landlords door so that they could both also be witness to what I was seeing. All three of us then went out onto the back porch and viewed the object which remained motionless in the sky to the naked eye, I'd also like to state that there was no audible sound associated with it,at least from where our point of reference was. While we were observing the object I had called my brother on the phone to inform him and also decided to try and find a pair of binoculars which I knew I had in the house somewhere. When I was unable to find the binoculars I went back outside, a few minutes or so probably had passed.

Once back outside I noticed that the positioning of the object now looked different to me, also the light did not seem quite as bright. I continued watching the object but I could now tell that the object was moving back in the direction which it had originally come from {northwesterly}.It just seems awfully odd to me that something could or would sit in one position in the sky without any movement for such an extended length of time, my estimate being close to 30 minutes long!

FL, March 9, 2009 - "Star" moved east to west in a jerky motion changing directions frequently.

My daughter and I were out in the back looking at the newborn pigs and were sitting on a picnic table just looking up at the stars. we observed and watched a star like object in an East west movement which was varying in speed and direction. The airplane traffic patterns here in central florida run north and south. Any object we see crossing East West we watch carefully. the event lasted about 5 minutes give or take 30 seconds. As the object moved it went in spurts and headed due north and then back to East several time. Mighty sloppy flying for a plane. The object was an intense blue white, no flashing or different colors same size as average star but much brighter. As far as altitude goes there were several planes in the near vicinity it appeared to be higher than the planes were. We watched until it disappeared into the clouds and we could not find it again.

MO, March 1, 2009 - Bright blue teardrop in Independence, MO

Saturday night at 11:50 PM I was locking up the house for the night when I noticed a bright blue light in the Western Sky at approximately 30-40 degrees above the horizon. At first I thought it was Venus, then I realized that it was not a round shape - rather, it was a long, cigar shape or teardrop shape hanging vertically in the sky. It almost looked like three lights, one on top of the other, and each one slightly smaller than the other one.

It was partly cloudy and from my vantage point I could see no stars in the sky. The size was approximately the length of my thumbnail held at arm's length, and 1/2 the width. It was brighter than Venus and completely blue. I called my brother, who looked outside and could see nothing from his house. He lives in Independence and his house is on top of a big hill. I watched the object for 20 - 30 minutes but it never moved.

It was too cold outside to go out with binoculars or the telescope, but I can't understand why I didn't at least grab a camera and take some pictures. It was bright enough that it would have shown up. Here I am a MUFON Field Investigator and I didn't get a camera or binoculars and even look through the window. Very strange. For the next 5 nights in a row, My daughter and her son and I all watched the sky for the object to appear again but it never did.

VA, March 6, 2009 - A bright light in the night sky seen by many people.

MARCH 6TH 2009 7:00PM LOOKING OUT MY BEDROOM WINDOW I SAW ABOVE THE TREE A VERY BRIGHT LIGHT I CALLED BOTH MY SISTERS SON AND MY MOM TO LOOK AT IT. JUST THEN OVER THE POLICE RADIO A FRIEND TOLD MY MOM ON THE PHONE THAT OTHER PEOPLE AT A PARTY CALLED THE 9-1-1 CENTER TO REPORT A BRIRHT LIGHT IN THE SKY. OUR NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR CAME OUT JUST AS MY FARTHE WAS GETING OUT OF THE CAR LOOKING UP AT THIS THING IN THE SKY. 2ND NIGHT MARCH 8TH 2009 7:57PM (THE BRIGHT LIGHT WAS NOT SEEN ON MARCH 7TH) ON MARCH 8TH THE LIGHT RETURNED WITH A JET PASSING NEAR THE BRIGHT LIGHT JUMPED OUT OF SIGHT THEN RETUNED ONCE THE JET PASSED BY. THEN FROM OUT OF NOWARE BETWEEN 8 TO 10 AIRPLANES STARTED FLYING ALL AROUND THE SKY. EACH TIME ONE OF THE AIRPLANES GOT CLOSE TO THE LGHT IT TURNED GHOST LIKE WERE NOONE SAW IT UNTELL THE PLANE PASS BY THE THE WHITE LIGHT RETUNED THIS 2ND NIGHT TOOK PLACE WITH OUR NEIGHBORS WATCHING WITH US A TOTAL OF 7 PEOPLE SAW THE LIGHT THE 2ND NIGHT MARCH 8TH 2009 FROM 7:57PM TO 8:30PM THEN THE LIGHT MOVED S.W. AND WAS GONE FROM SIGHT. MARCH 9TH 2009 FOR A 3RD TIME THE BRIGHT LIGHT RETUNED WITH 2 JETS FLYING AROUND AND MORE AIRPLANES GOING AFTER THE WHITE LIGHT. THIS TOOK PLACE FROM 7:58PM UBTELL 8:41PM THEN THE LIGHT WAS GONE AGAIN.

AZ, March 10, 2009 - Pulsating light seen from my patio. Very vibrant, red-green-blue.

A friend of mine and I were sitting on my patio when we noticed a strange light directly west of us. It was pretty high in the sky. It certainly was not a star, because it slowly moved around in the sky throughout the duration of our observations (about 2-3 hours). It was not a plane and not a helicopter. The light was intensely bright and pulsating. We viewed the object through binoculars- it seemed dense with vibrant color changing light. We attempted to drive to the object but it was difficult to pin point. I thought perhaps it might be a star, but I sit on my patio almost every night and have never seen anything in that position in the sky before. Also, the rate it was giving off light and changing colors was way too consistent and constant. And it relocated position. I am in awe of this object.

WASHINGTON, D.C., March 9, 2009 - There has been something in geosynchronous orbit with Venus for the last 7 months or so.Through my meade telescope it appears to be a bolide.

Hi my name is Danton Lee. I am a native of Washington D.C. .This is my story. One night about 7 or 8 months ago I was stargazing with my meade telescope.The night was clouldless so viewing was optimal. I decided to view Venus since it was the most brightest thing in the night sky. When I trained my viewfinder on the planet, I noticed a tiny glint off to the side .

I thought nothing of it at first.But when I trained my main viewing scope, something strange was hovering beside Venus.At first I thought it might have been glare on my lens.Thats when it slowly began to change shape.First it was a oblong-oviod.Then it became a bar with partitioned sections.I went off for a few minutes and when I came back, it had moved! It completely changed its orientation beside venus.First it appeared to the upper left.Then it was to the lower right.

The best way to describe it is a transluecent shapeshifting bolide.I know it is transluecent because I could see Venus through it. If it is a craft of some sort, then it is made of pure energy(hypothosis)It appears to shimmer with opalesent light.I don't know what it is. I have witnessed many things in the night sky.I have never seen anything close to this.

If you wish you can view it for yourself.Thats right, its STILL THERE.Every night.Still in geosynchronous orbit.I am inviting anyone from your organization to view this object from my house. You can bring any recording/viewing equipment you like.If you wish to capture this phenomenon come between the hours of 8 and 9 pm.Contact me by email so that I can know when to stand outside to greet you. Please honk three times.Thank you and I hope you take advantage of this incredible scientific discovery.Keep looking UP.

CO, March 10, 2009 - Observed object stationary north of Pikes Peak. Then moved slowly upward and then southwest and disappeared.

I returned from a business meeting and was just beginning to brief one of my employees when I observed a large white orb in the air, stationary in what appeared several thousand feet upward. It was North East of Pikes Peak, just sitting there. I observed it from the 4th Floor of a downtown building while looking out a window. I pointed the object out to another employee who also observed it. We watched as the object began moving upwards and moved slowly South West over the mountain range and gaining addtional altitude. About that time, another person appeared in the office and also observed the object. He ran and got a pair of binoculars. I used the binoculars and saw that the object was clearly a white orb, with what appeared to be a small tail like a tear drop end facing in the direction the object was moving. When the person went to get a more powerful pair of binoculars, the object simply disappeared. We discussed what we had seen, and one possibility we proposed what that a large white balloon may have become unmoored from a car dealership or something and that the sun was reflecting making the balloon much whiter and more visable to the eye at that altitude. Maybe the tail was some of the little flags that are often attached to these types of advertising balloons? Anyway, based on how the wind was blowing, we didn't think that would account for the manner in which the object was stationary for so long, its size, nor how it moved so slowy away. Best guess is that it was the size of a VW Bug or bigger.

GA, March 9, 2009 - Saw a UFO that definitely wasn't anything human made.

I was driving along in a truck when i noticed a semi bright blue light in the sky. At first I thought it was a plane but when it stopped in mid air I knew it wasn't as planes don't do that. It wasn't moving very fast but as soon as it stopped it kinda came closer to the ground, to where it was probably about 10,000 feet off the ground then it started back in the direction that it came from. I pulled the truck over and stopped. I got out of the truck and looked up and the object and it stopped again then it sort of zig zagged left then right then the object split into to lights. I followed them as far as I could with my eye but I lost them after a few minutes. I wasn't very afraid as I always knew that there was something out there other then us. Strangely enough throughout the entire event I felt oddly at ease. One of the most calm times I have ever had that I can remember.

OH, March 11, 2009 - White lights circling in a dense cloud.

White light/lights circling in a dense cloud seemed to circle my way every 5 seconds. Had my son come out he saw them too he thought that they were egg shaped. 2 passenger planes went by heading for Hopkins. The sky is very clear tonight with lots of stars for the city. Seen in the northest sky close to Edgewater Marina. I've seen similar circling lights before on Feb. 7, 2007 and did not report there were more that time but a clear sky with isolated dense clouds. Minutes after this sighting at about 8:42pm a large aircraft flew over lower than the passenger planes do and rattled the house this is not the usual Hopkins flight path but west to east. Both times in 2007 February and tonight I was on my back porch for an after dinner cigarette. 9:13 I just went to look and see if all the clouds had blown over and the the lights are in the clouds again and the mass of clouds has drifted more NW. My neighbor just emailed to say he heard the plane and thinks it is a military helo. I'm sort of freaked out but not as much as in 2007 when I didn't believe. P.S. The moon is full. 9:23 took my spouse outside he sees the lights but thinks its nothing. [Note: there is video with this report at the mufon.com web site.]

TX, March 11, 2009 - Star like light but much brighter. It was about at a 35 degree angle from where I was watching it.

I went to take the dogs out and noticed a very bright star to the West of my position. I looked directly above me and noticed it was a cloudy night and thought it was odd that I could see this star. I walked out the the road to get a better view and noticed the object was below the clouds. I watched it for about 5 min and seen it move first vertical and then horizontal to the North. I went inside and asked my wife to come out and take a look at the light. She did not know what to say. She just kept asking me "What is it" We watched it for about 5 more min and it made some more vertical and horizontal moves but never moved beyond my view. I went in to the house to get my night vision binoculars (took about 2 min) and when I returned the object was gone. I scanned the sky with the night vision but never could find the object. I have went out on and off to see if it has returned for the past 30 min but nothing has come back. The clouds have lifted and stars have become more visible but nothing in the area of the object. I have heard of several reports as of late from areas around where I live but never seen anything myself. It just bothers me that I can't come up with a reasonable excuse for what I have just witnessed.

WA, March 12, 2009 - Watched an object moving slowly from left to right, with bright pulsating light which changed from red, green and white.

At 5:45 this a.m. (3/12/09) I walked out on my deck which overlooks the Hoodcanal. I saw a bright star like object about 20 degress up from the North Western horizon. As I watched it, it pulsated about every 5-10 seconds with a bright green, back to yellowish white star shape, another 5-10 seconds with a bright red pulse, back to yellowish white star shape, 5-10 seconds with a bright white pulse, then back to its original color.

Thinking possible plane (as many plans fly over that area) I continued to watch it. It did not behave like a plane. I expected it to diminish in size if it was flying away from me, or get larger if it was flying towards me. It did neither, instead it moved slowly from left to right. I estimated the object to be 5-10 miles from my location. From my porch it travled the length of a yard stick in one hour. If estrapulated to say 10 miles I don't know how far that is. However, it was moving very slowly towards the right. About every 15 minutes it would do a quick strobe like effect with red, green and white.. It performed quite a light show. I found it very unusual as the pulses were very bright.

At that distance of course there was no noise, however I did see two planes fly fast toward the opject I could not tell what kind of planes flew towards it but they were the ones I see at night occassionaly with the extreemly bright strobe lights which go off and you don't see anything for about ten seconds and then a very strong white strobe lights again. They appeared to circle the object I was watching as they appeared in a circle about 5 in from the object from where I was. When the sun came up at about 7:10 this a.m. I saw a very thick fog bank from the horizon up to the same hight as the object.

I estimated the fog bank about 20 miles from my porch, which means the object was inside the fog bank from 5-10 miles from my porch. I have no Idea what it was and was wondering if anyone else in my area reported the objecj. Slower than any plane, definitely not a star, and not a satelite. I am an avid star gazzer and have seen a ufo at another time. I belive something is out there I just don't know what. I felt at the time that I had just witnessed something very unusual. the last time I saw the object was at about 6:50 when it continued moving toward the right out of my visual range because of trees.

CA, March 13, 2009 - Starts by looking like a brilliant star and constantly changes shape, size, intensity etc.

I saw it when going in my back door I noticed it because there are no stars at that low in the sky and this one is extremely bright. I thought maybe it was a planet but planets/stars ect..dont act like this. I went in a grabbed my binoculars and steady them on the top of the car parked in the driveway. Thats when I witnessed it was changing shapes, size, intensity, and occasionally it will drop something out the bottom and it will hang there for a few seconds and then it goes back up into it again. It will also split in 2 for a few seconds and the rejoin and reshape again. This started 4 nights ago and has been there every night from sundown till about 9 to 10pm. then slowly drops out of sight. This takes about 5 to 10 minutes before its down out of sight. I dont know of any stars or planets that behave this way. My wife and I jumped in the car last night to try and get closer to it, we drove at least 15 miles towards it and it just seemed to slip away as we closed on it. As far as feelings and emotions...I just want to know what this is. If its a UFO...then lets find out before it leaves for good. This is not a case of I saw it and now its gone...This thing has been here 4 nights in a row. I have video and stills of it. The video and a few of the stills were taken with the camera sitting aon the rear window of the car so as to eliminate shaking. I'm telling you send someone out here...PRONTO

Examiner.com

Nessun commento: